I. Cases are covered by warranty
JIVI’s products are warranted for all accessories, raw materials and components with technical defects for a period of 12 months.
II. Cases are not covered by warranty
1. The skin surface is scratched by sharp objects, damaged by external physical impacts.
2. Products are moldy, damaged due to dampness and prolonged exposure to water, ballpoint pen ink stains, sun exposure or prolonged exposure to sweat without being properly preserved.
3. Self-caused product damage and scratches.
4. Product has expired warranty.
Note: JIVI commits to cover all warranty and shipping costs for customers during product warranty, including discounted products.
III. Warranty Procedure
– Step 1: Inbox JIVI facebook page to check if the product is under warranty and still within the warranty period.
– Step 2: If under warranty, the staff will guide the warranty procedure for you: Please send the goods with the information sheet (Defective product to be warranted + Name + Phone number). When we receive the goods, we will call back to confirm the information, report the expected time to return the product after doing the warranty for you.
– Step 3: After the warranty is completed, our staff will contact you again. JIVI will deliver it to your place.